This was a fun and easy italian dish. My boys loved it!
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 15-18 jumbo shell-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
Stir the ricotta cheese, broccoli, ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into each shell.
Spread 1 cup of the sauce in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Place the filled shells on the sauce. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.