- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for the pan
- 1 c polenta (not instant)
- ¼ c grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 head radicchio, shredded
- ½ c sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Heat oven to 400° F. Oil a 9-inch springform pan or pie plate; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring 2¼ cups water to a boil. Whisking constantly, slowly add the polenta. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until the polenta starts to pull away from the side of the pan, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Using a spoon, spread the polenta over the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
In a bowl, combine the radicchio, tomatoes, mozzarella, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture over the polenta and bake until the polenta is crisp around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes.