- Suitable for Stages 2 and 3 of the diet.
- For 2 servings:
- ½ c uncooked quinoa
- 3 bell peppers (different colors if possible)
- 6-10 cherry tomatoes
- 6-10 shallots
- 6-10 garlic cloves
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Small chunk of goat cheese
- Squeeze of half lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place chopped up peppers, peeled shallots, peeled garlic cloves, and cherry tomatoes on a roasting pan. Toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper to mix and coat. Spread in a single layer in the pan. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
Cook quinoa as directed. Then add all ingredients to a bowl and serve with crumbled goat cheese on top.