Edit history for Griddle Foccacia
Foccacia dough is made in a breadmaker, then stretched on the griddle to finish.
3 1/4 c all-purpose flour
2 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 c water
1 tbsp McCormick Bruschetta seasoning mix
1. Put all ingredients into bread machine.
1. Start dough cycle.
1. When dough is ready, brush olive oil on the griddle.
1. Stretch dough out onto the griddle.
1. Cook one side, then flip and cook other side.
1. Cut into rectangles and enjoy.
Source(s): Audrey RoyGreenfeld-modified version of Foccacia from Hamilton Beach HomeBaker Breadmaker manual
Prep Time: 5 min
Tags: vegan, bread, vegetarian, italian, breadmachine, breadmaker, foccacia, griddle