- 1/4 lb. spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 c sour cream
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. crushed garlic
- 3 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (10 oz.)
- 1/2 can French fried onions (6 oz.)
In a large pot with boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl mix together the sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and minced garlic. After beating the egg in a small bowl, transfer to the large bowl and blend together. Transfer to a greased slow cooker.
Mix cooked and drained spaghetti, 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, thawed spinach, and half of the French fried onion to the slow cooker. Stir contents of slow cooker just until blended.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
In last 30 minutes of cooking, turn to high if cooking on low and add remainder of grated Monterey Jack cheese and French fried onion to top of casserole. Serve when cheese is melted.