Excellent on crackers or tortilla chips!
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ c chopped onion
- ½ c chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4 oz) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 c Italian-style salad dressing
- ½ tsp garlic salt
In a medium bowl, combine black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers and tomatoes. Season with Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
(I also like to garnish with fresh cilantro.)