- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 medium red potatoes, cute into 1/4 in slices
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 lbs broiler/fryer chicken, cut up
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Grease a 13X9in bakeing dish.
In a large bowl, combine garlic and salt. Let stand for 15-20 min.
Add potatoes and 2 tbsp oil.
Player potatoes mix, onion, chicken, and tomatoes in pan.
Drizzle remaining 3 tbsp of oil on it.
Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover, bake for 15-20 min longer or until chicken juices run clean and potatoes are tender.