Easy and tasty
- 1 15-ounce can black or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 14.5 cans diced tomatoes, undrained or substitute Rotel
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 c bottled salsa
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
In a 3.5- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine all but topping ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Top each serving with cheese and sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips or cornbread.