- ¼ lb. spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 c sour cream
- ¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp. crushed garlic
- 3 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (10 oz.)
- 1/2 can French fried onions (6 oz.)
In a large pot with boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl mix together the sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and minced garlic. After beating the egg in a small bowl, transfer to the large bowl and blend together. Add cooked & drained spaghetti, 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half of the french fried onions; stir will to blend. Pour into a 13 X 9 baking dish prepared with vegetable spray. Cover dish with foil. Bake @ 350 degrees 30 minutes, & top with remaining french fried onions & Jack cheese. Bake uncovered another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted & light brown.