- 2 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken, breasts or thighs
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ c lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ c sliced green onions (optional)
Place chicken in a plastic ziptop bag or a glass pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and ginger. Pour over chicken.
Chill and allow the chicken to marinate for 6-8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Lightly oil grill.
Grill marinated chicken, discarding marinade, for 6-8 minutes per side or until done.
Serve sprinkled with green onions, if desired.