A very easy pasta salad you can make in batches to eat from for a few days - if it lasts that long.
- 1 box rotini or bow-tie pasta
- 4 oz cooked ham, cubed, or 4 ounces cooked chicken, cubed (I like to use leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 or 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 container grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can baby corn, drained and cubed
- Your dressing of choice; I usually use a three-cheese ranch or cucumber ranch, or italian, but it's really whatever you like.
- You can add whatever vegetables you like to this salad. I sometimes chop up an egg or two for extra protein. It really is easily adjusted to anyone's liking.
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain, rinse in cool water, drain again.
Add vegetables and meats to cooled/drained pasta. Toss gently to combine.
Add dressing and toss again lightly to just coat everything. Add more or less dressing according to your taste.
I keep this in a big Rubbermaid covered bowl in the refrigerator when I make it, and it will last a few days at least .. if it doesn't get eaten in the first day.