- 1 can Cream of Chicken (Or Potato or any cream soup) 10 3/4 oz
- 1 1/3 c water
- ¾ c uncooked long grain rice (works with white and brown rice)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp group black pepper (optional)
- 2 c forzed vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
- ½ c shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder, to taste (optional)
- Italian seasoning, to taste (optional)
Heat oven to 375 deg F
Stir the soup, water, rice, seasonings, and veggies in a shallow 2 qt baking dish
Top with chicken.
Bake Covered for 50 min (or 1 h 20 min if frozen chicken) or until done.
Top with Cheese and let stand for 10 min