Edit history for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have many recipes for my favorite cookies, but this is the one I usually make. I always get lots of complements when I make it. I usually hear, "These are just like what my mom used to make".
2 1/4 c all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 c chocolate chips (12 oz)
1 c butter, softened, 2 sticks
3/4 c backed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg F
1. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
1. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
1. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
1. Gradually beat in flour mix.
1. Stir in chips.
1. Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
1. Bake 9-11 min or until golden brown.
Source(s): Toll House