- ¼ c chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 3/4 in pieces
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/3 c dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 green onions, sliced
Mix broth, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and red pepper. Set aside.
Heat wok or 12 in skillet over high heat. Add oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add chicken, garlic and ginger root; stir-fry 3 min or until chicken is no longer prin in center. Add bell pepper; stir fry 1 min
Add broth mixture to wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until sauce is thickened. Stir in peanuts. Sprinkle with onions.