- 3 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste or similar curry paste
- Chili paste to taste/heat
- 6 c veg broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 c red lentils, rinsed
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 lbs (3 cups) butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c Frozen peas
- Optionally add sauteed cubed chicken or beef
Mix the curry and chili pastes into a bit of broth and add to the crockpot.
Add all other ingredients
Top up with broth
Cook on high for 4 or low for 6hours.
Adjust seasoning with salt, additional curry paste
Optionally serve with rice.