- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ c frozen petite peas
- 2 tsp red curry paste, or 2 tsp curry powder and 1/8 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 c sliced cooked chicken
- 1 c torn basil leaves
Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Sauté onion over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until golden.
Add bell pepper, cover and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion and pepper are almost tender.
Stir in coconut milk, peas, curry paste and salt; bring to a boil. Add chicken; simmer uncovered 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in basil.