Comments, search, history, and more
We've been busy over the holidays adding features, fixing bugs, and getting the site ready for a larger audience. Here's what we've been up to:
- Comments have been added to the bottom of recipe detail pages. Feel free to use these to discuss recipes with the author or even just leave yourself some notes.
- We've recently started keeping track of each recipe's history. You find a link to the history view underneath the edit button on your recipes.
- We've made it easier to follow users on the site. Look for the follow button near people's names throughout the site. You can also find recent recipes from people you follow by finding the "Your contacts" link on your dashboard.
- The search interface has been refreshed and we now break down search results by your recipes, recipes from people you follow, and everyone's recipes.
- If you notice that a particular page feels nicer but you can't quite put your finger on it, that probably means that Xian has been there over the past week making things better.
Thanks again for taking an early look at the site and stay tuned for more features in the coming weeks. As always, please use the feedback box at the bottom of every page to let us know what you think or if you run in to any problems.