The hot new feature this week is photos. We've added the ability to attach your own photos of what you make to your recipes. This is a pretty early version, so we want to polish things more as we go, but please don't let that stop you from uploading pictures of your latest creation!
- Added photo galleries to recipes. For example: Whole Wheat Graham Bread
- Fixed the way ingredient/instruction sets are created. If you have a recipe that looks wrong to you, simply edit and re-save it and it should look much better afterward.
- Fixed an issue in the forking history where the path to the current recipe lacked highlighting.
- Fixed misleading text about who's recipe it was in the forking history.
- Fixed how the "Original Recipe" link works in forking history.
Featured recipe of the week: Raw Fudge Balls by Madeleine McLaughlin. We tried these this past week and they were fantastic. My two boys adored them and more than once my wife caught them sneaking into the fridge for more!