New Feature Tuesday!
The big new feature this week is the addition of "fork history". We've wanted a way to show the "family tree" of a recipe since we first started thinking about the site. This is available on every recipe. We have more improvements planned for it, but it's the start of what we want.
- Added fork history.
- Added search history. You'll find a list of recent searches in the sidebar. We also have recent/popular searches hooked up in the main search area and have trending stats at http://forkinit.com/stats/search/most_recent/ & http://forkinit.com/stats/search/most_popular/.
- The activity on your dashboard no longer shows duplicates if the same thing was done multiple times (like refreshing a recipe).
- It takes us a little bit to process recipes when they're created or forked. We're disabling those buttons on submission to prevent duplicates from being created.
- Fixed a bug where "followed" links in the activity areas would go to the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug where it appeared that you could have "-1 previous edits". Thanks for the report, Jeff!
We also have two more features nearly complete, some major infrastructure work related to tags and some visual changes coming down the pipe.