- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Put in a medium sized bowl and smash with a fork. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Form into small balls, about 1 ½″ in diameter and slightly flatten. Place onto an oiled baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes on each side, until nicely browned (since it’s baked, only the part actually touching the pan will be browned and crispy).