- 1 medium onion, chopped into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 lbs extra firm tofu, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2-3 cups broccoli, snap peas, peppers, mushrooms…you choose!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp (about a thumb size) minced fresh ginge
Saute the onion in olive oil until soft. While that is cooking, stir together the sauce ingredients and set aside. Add all of your veggies to the onions and saute for a few minutes. Pour the stir-fry sauce over the mixture and cook through until veggies are soft. You could throw in a couple handfuls of spinach until just wilted if you like (right before you serve it). Serve over quinoa or brown rice. Top with some sweet thai chili sauce for a little extra kick!