- Almond flour (you can take slivered almonds and grind them
- up in a food processor, just don't grind too much or you get
- almond butter) or you can use rice flour or any other flour
- you prefer.
- Chicken breast (skinned and cut into bite size piece)
- 1 clove of crushed fresh garlic
- ½ tsp of sea salt (optional)
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp of dried parsley
- 1 to 2 beaten eggs
- organic tomato sauce (if you want dipping sauce)
Combine nut flour, crushed fresh garlic, sea salt, pepper,
paprika and dried parsley flakes. Dip bite-sized pieces of
chicken in the beaten egg, then roll in the nut-flour mixture.
Fry in olive oil. Warm tomato sauce in a pan or microwave.