- 2 c of oats
- ¾ c of slice almonds
- ½ c unsweetened dry coconut
- ¼ c of sesame seeds
- 2 c of chopped dried fruit (cranberries, blueberries, currants, cherries)
- ½ c of honey
- 1 c of unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
1) Butter a 9 by 9-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper or aluminium foil. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Spread the oats, almonds onto a sheet pan. Place in the oven and toast for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in coconut and sesame and toast it for another 2 minutes.
3) In the meantime, combine the honey, peanut butter, vanilla and salt in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Cook until everything combined.
4) Once the oat mixture is done, remove it from the oven and immediately add it into the liquid mixture, add the dried fruit, and stir to combine.
5) Turn mixture out into the prepared baking dish and press down, evenly distributing the mixture in the dish
6) Cool completely and cut into squares and store in an airtight container for up to a week.