My own spin on the delicious dish from Chili's!
- Rice (about 2 cups, uncooked. made however you make it)
- 1 Can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- About 1 Cup of frozen corn
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 1 ½ c Lime Juice
- 1/3 c Sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- (Optional Toppings: Cilantro, Green Onions, Sour Cream, Salsa)
Mix Lime Juice and Sugar together until sugar is fully dissolved.
30 minutes prior to cooking, cube chicken and marinate in lime juice mixture.
Pour chicken and marinade into skillet and begin cooking chicken on medium heat.
Start cooking rice around this time.
When chicken is fully cooked, reduce heat to low.
Add corn. Then add black beans.
Add in 2 Tbs cumin, and Salt and Pepper to taste (add more cumin if desired)
Stir 2 minutes, until everything is hot.
Serve chicken mixture over rice, and add toppings as desired.