- 1 tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2” pieces
- ½ c broccoli, cut into small florets
- ¼ c red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ c carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- Red pepper flakes, for sprinkling
- Sesame seeds, for sprinkling, optional
- 2 tbsp canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp chili paste, such as sambal oelek (or pinch red pepper flakes)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
Whisk sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
Heat oil in large pan. Add the green onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add broccoli, carrots, and red bell pepper. Lower heat, if needed. Cook until vegetables are bright in color, and just barely tender.
Toss gently to coat the veggies with the sauce. Let simmer to thicken the sauce.
Remove from heat and serve immediately on top of the zoodles. Garnish with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds, if desired.
Note: The sauce and veggies can be made ahead, and the zucchini can be spiralized ahead. But don’t combine with the “zoodles” until right before serving. Otherwise, the liquid from the zucchini will seep out and make the sauce watery.