- 1 c Bob's Red Mill Sifted Oat Flour
- 1 c almond meal (I grind my own almond meal. You can buy Bob's, but it's expensive. I'm sure you can grind your own oats, too - maybe steel cuts?)
- ½ c butter (I used Earth's Balance to make vegan cookies. If you use more butter, the cookies will be a little softer. Less butter, crunchier cookies)
- 6 tbsp maple sugar or light brown sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon and sugar for dusting cookies
Preheat oven at 300 degrees. Grease cookie sheet, set aside. With hand mixer, blend butter, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the almond meal and the oat flour and mix until dough sticks together. Form dough into 1 ½" balls. Place them on the cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minuets. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar while they are still warm. Makes 2 dozen cookies.