- 1 small organic sweet potato, roasted (1 C, packed)
- Egg Replacer equal to 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ c organic canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- ½ c pure organic maple syrup
- 1 c organic brown rice flour
- ¼ c organic coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Oil a 12-hole muffin tray.
Poke holes in your sweet potato and place on middle rack – cook for 60 minutes (or until soft).
Remove sweet potato from oven and let cool.
Scoop the sweet potato from the skin and place in a mixing bowl.
Discard the skin or eat it as a snack – it contains a lot of the same vitamins as the insides!
Add olive oil, almond milk and maple syrup to the sweet potato and mix until it is smooth.
In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
Pour the dry ingredients into the sweet potato and mix until well combined.
Pour the batter in the muffin pan and fill each tin until 2/3 full.
Cook in the oven on the middle rack for 30-35 minutes (or until an inserted knife in the middle of the muffin comes out clean).
Now take that muffin and eaaaaaaaaaaaat it. Nom nom nom nom nom.