A fantastic lo mein full of flavor!
- 1 package linguine noodles, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 1/2 head sliced napa cabbage, or more to taste
- 1/2 head sliced purple cabbage, or more to taste
- 1/2 bag baby spinach, or more to taste
- 1 whole red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 whole orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- Chopped cilantro, up to 1 bunch to taste
- 3 whole scallions, sliced
- 3 whole cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (about 10 oz.) whole cashews, lightly toasted in skillet
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (up to 3 T) sesame oil
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 whole hot peppers or jalapenos, chopped
- Chopped cilantro
Chop all ingredients and keep in separate bowls or fridge bags until ready to mix.
Mix salad ingredients together.
Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Mix with tongs or hands and serve on a platter.
If making dressing early, do not add cilantro until ready to serve.
Note: dressing keeps for up to three days before serving, without cilantro.