- 2 c whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c wheat germ
- 4 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ c sugar
- ¾ c vanilla-flavored soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 c blueberries or raisins
- Vegetable cooking spray, for pans
Pre-heat oven to 350Â°F.
In a medium sized bowl, mix whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, salt and wheat germ.
In a large bowl, mash bananas and mix in sugar.
Mix in soymilk and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture, stir lightly to mix.
Fold in blueberries.
Lightly coat 2 8" cake pans, and spread half the batter into each.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.