- ½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 c chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 c sun-dried cranberries
- 1 (1 lb) pkg frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 2 prepared Ener-G Egg Replacer eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ c applesauce
- 1/3 c apple juice or rice milk
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a 9x5x3" loaf pan.
Combine all flour, sugar, spices, baking powder, nuts and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
Combine Egg Replacer, applesauce and apple juice or milk in another bowl.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. Fold in until just combined.
Pour into prepared pan and bake in the center of the oven 1 ¼ hours until baked through or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If baked as muffins, cooking time will be approximately 30 minutes.