A favorite holiday recipe from my childhood!
- 3 oz pkg orange-flavored vegan jello
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 c orange juice
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese, softened
- 2 c vegan whipped topping (do not use fat free)
- ½ c chopped nuts
- 3 oz pkg vegan lime-flavored jello
- 1 c crushed pineapple, drained
Dissolve orange jello in boiling water; stir in orange juice. Chill till partially set. Meanwhile blend cream cheese and whipped topping; blend in nuts. Fold into chilled jello & pour into an 8X8 dish. Chill till almost firm.
Make lime jello according to pkg directions; chill till partially set. Then add drained pineapple and mix well. Pour over cream cheese mixture and chill several hours before serving.