- 3 c organic corn square cereal
- 3 c organic wheat square cereal
- 3 c organic rice square cereal
- 2 c pretzel sticks
- 2 c mixed nuts
- 1-1 1/2 sticks vegan butter
- 3 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 6-12 dashes hot sauce
- 3-5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
Dump cereal into a large mixing bowl. Add in pretzel sticks and nuts.
In a microwave-safe bowl, add remaining ingredients and microwave until butter is melted. Stir together and toss into the cereal mixture, stirring as you go.
Transfer mix onto one or two baking sheets, and bake in a 250-degree F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Grab a handful every forty minutes. Eat. Spoil your appetite.