- 1 oz cake vodka
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz white chocolate liqueur (to make vegan, you can use chocolate syrup)
- 2 c vegan vanilla ice cream
- 7 Newman O's chocolate creme cookies, divided
- Frosting, colored with whatever colors you want
- Chocolate chips for eyes
- Substitute all liquor/liqueur with non-dairy milk, and then follow recipe as is
Blend vodkas and liqueur (or syrup), ice cream and 5 of the Newman O's chocolate creme cookies in a blender until smooth. Pour into two daiquiri glasses. Top with frosting until it reaches the top of the glass. Stick the last two cookies at an angle on the tops of the frosting to make mouths. Add chocolate chips for eyes. Enjoy!
For kids, simply blend non-dairy milk, vegan ice cream and 5 cookies in blender until smooth. Follow directions above to finish.