- ¾ c peanut butter
- ¼ c coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c honey (or agave), warmed
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 c quick oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¾ c dried fruit (I used raisins)
- ½ c seeds (I used sunflower seeds)
- ½ c nuts (I used cashew pieces)
- ¼ c ground flax
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt (only if using unsalted nuts above)
Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine peanut butter, coconut oil and honey until smooth.
Place all other ingredients into a large bowl. Mix with the peanut butter mixture until evenly distributed.
Drop about ¼ C sized scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten (cookies won't spread while baking). Bake for about 15 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
Let cookies cool on baking sheet before moving to an air-tight storage container.