Mini peanut butter cookies, topped with a melty mini kiss - what could be better? Try some with semisweet, large chocolate chips if you'd like.
- ½ c butter, room temperature (vegan)
- ¾ c creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 c granulated white sugar
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg (or Egg Replacer)
- 2 tbsp milk (non-dairy)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 60 or so (1 bag) mini baking kisses or large chocolate chips
- Extra granulated white sugar for rolling
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
Mix together room temperature butter and peanut butter. When blended add white and brown sugar, mix again, then add egg, milk and Pure Vanilla Extract; mix again.
Gently stir in flour mixed with baking soda and salt.
Roll dough into grape-sized balls (chilling the dough for an hour makes the rolling easier), roll in granulated white sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake about 8 minutes, until lightly browned. Place a mini kiss in the center of the cookies right away, pressing gently. The cookies will crack; that's fine. Remove from pan, let cool.