Dreamy Macadamia Butter takes the place of butter or shortening in this delicious, dairy free cookie.
- 8 oz jar Maranatha Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 ½ tsp pure natural vanilla
- ¾ c raw sugar
- ½ c firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 lg egg (Egg Replacer)
- 1 ¼ c pre-sifted organic all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 10 oz Sunspire White Chocolate Baking Chips
- Optional Ingredients: freshly grated coconut, chopped Macadamia Nuts
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine Macadamia Butter, vanilla, sugars and egg (Egg Replacer).
Add flour, baking soda and salt, into wet mixture and combine. Note: consistency of dough is similar to a peanut butter cookie and will be crumbly.
Add Baking Chips & optional ingredients (or leave as toppers).
Form dough into quarter size balls and flatten slightly.
Place dough on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until light golden color.
Remove from pan and allow to cool on rack.