- ½ c supergreen & protein powder
- 1-2 tablespoon moringa powder
- 1 tsp Sun is Shining™
- ½ tsp maca powder (optional)
- ¼ c + 2 teaspoons unsweetened carob powder (You can use raw cacao powder but you’ll need to adjust the sweetener because carob is naturally sweeter than cacao, or you can do half carob and half cacao)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 8-9 tablespoons organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well.
Scoop mixture onto parchment paper or cookie sheet and shape into balls then flatten into cookie shapes.
If the mixture is too wet to hold, chill for a few minutes in the fridge or add a little bit more protein or carob powder (not too much!). You want the dough to be hard to touch so they’re edible.
Keep refrigerated or store in freezer. Enjoy!