- 2 Traditional Medicinals Peppermint tea bags
- 1 c boiling water
- ¼ c hot half and half, or creamer of choice
- 2 tbsp Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa
- 1-2 T honey or sweetener of choice
- Whipped cream and peppermint stick, for garnish
Boil water and pour one cup onto tea bags.
Cover cup with saucer and allow to steep for 10-15 minutes to extract every bit of plant power.
Pour hot tea into blender and add the remaining ingredients. Blend until froth begins to form, then pour into the teacup.
Enjoy topped with whipped cream and a peppermint stick.