- ¾ - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 c canned pumpkin, chilled if possible
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp GOOD tasting vanilla protein powder, optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients until combined and no clumpy bits remain.
Place bowl in the fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight, to thicken and chill.
Serve with raisins, walnuts, or crushed ginger cookies if desired.