A vegan version of chicken casserole.
- 2 c rotini pasta, cooked
- ½ c onion, chopped
- ½ c celery, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 box (8 oz) White Wave Seitan, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 c rice milk
- 16 oz frozen vegetables (peas, corn, etc.)
- 1 c vegan cheddar, shredded
- Thyme to taste
- 1 c cornflakes, crushed
Cook pasta. Drain and place in a bowl.
Add all other ingredients, except cornflakes. Mix well.
Pour into a baking dish and bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.
Pull out of oven and top with crushed cornflakes; spritz with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 more minutes.