Chia pudding is loaded with healthy omega fatty acids, magnesium and fiber. Great for your brain, heart and gut!
- 4-8 oz coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 2 tbsp organic Sunfood Superfood Smoothie Mix
- 2 tsp maqui berry powder
- 1 tsp yacon syrup to taste
- Handful organic cashews or almonds
- 2-4 pitted dates
Stir together milk, chia seeds, and yacon syrup. Refrigerate 4-6 hours until thickened. Once thickened, take half the chia pudding and add Superfood Smoothie Mix and maqui berry powder; stir until mixed well.
Next, blend dates and cashews until chunky. Add more dates if too dry.
In a jar, layer cashew & date mix, and alternate layers of chia pudding. Garnish with fresh fruit or nuts of your choice. Enjoy!