- 1 large baked sweet potato, skin removed
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ c almond butter
- ¼ c applesauce
- ¼ c almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
- ¼ c currants or 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Seeds of two vanilla pods or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ c chopped pecans (optional, for topping)
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a rectangular bread pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the flesh of the cooked sweet potato, coconut flour, almond flour, almond butter, applesauce, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, sweetener, baking soda, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse until thoroughly combined. Pour into a bread pan and bake for 45 minutes or until top becomes firm and golden brown. Serve hot with a splash of almond milk and topped with chopped pecans.