You can substitute apples for the blueberries to make a tasty fall variation.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ c white sugar (or 6 T agave)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ c all-purpose flour
- ½ c whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 ½ tsp Egg Replacer (dry)
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ c blueberries (or apples)
Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, sugar, baking powder, salt and flours (and cinnamon, if using); mix until smooth. In a small bowl or cup combine egg replacer and water; stir into banana mixture. Fold in blueberries (or apples).
Spoon batter evenly, about ¼ C each, into muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.