- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 14 oz can peas, undrained
- 15 oz can tomatoes, undrained and pureed
- 5 oz can vegetable juice, such as V8
- ¼ c water
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 2 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 2 c mini farfalle noodles, or other mini noodle
- ⅛ tsp country herb blend (or equivalent blend of some or all of: sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil)
- salt and pepper to taste
Close lid and preheat rice cooker with Steam/Cook button for ten minutes. Open lid, add oil, onion, and garlic and stir until tender. Add all remaining ingredients and combine.
Close lid and press steam/cook button. Cook until noodles and carrots are tender; about 25 minutes.