- 3 local zucchini, spiralized (or sliced thick)
- 1 handful of local garden greens (kale or chard work well), chopped
- 2 local heirloom tomatoes
- 1 handful local cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Himalayan salt
Spiralize zucchini. Toss in greens and tomatoes. Add olive oil, lemon juice and salt to taste.
For sauce: Soak 1 C cashews at least 30 minutes. Blend soaked cashews with 3 T water, 1 T olive oil and extra water if needed to blend. Blend until smooth.
Add cashew sauce to zucchini mixture and serve.