Vitamin C drink similar to Emergen-C (note that this does not contain B vitamins like Emergen-C does)
- 1 part ascorbic acid powder
- 1 part lemon or orange peel powder
- 1/2 part dolomite powder (the fine kind like Kal brand)
- 1/8 part baking soda (more/less to adjust the amount of fizz)
- stevia powder to taste (optional)
Mix powders thoroughly and store in an airtight container. Keep dry.
To make a drink, stir ½ teaspoon of the mix into a glass of juice or water. Sweeten to taste with honey, maple syrup, stevia, etc.
½ teaspoon of the mixture should contain approximately 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C.