Edit history for Thin Mint Brownies
Thin Mint Brownies
1/2 box of crushed Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies
1 box of brownie mix
2 eggs (3 eggs for cake-like brownies)
1/4 c of water
1/2 c of vegetable oil
1. Crush Thin Mints into medium size pieces.
1. Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl. Do not use electric mixer. Batter will be stiff.
1. Spread batter evenly in greased baking pan (13 x 9 x 2 inch).
1. Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
1. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.